Baseball Match Predictions

Chicago Cubs (J Quintana) vs Pittsburgh (M Keller) Match Prediction (18-08-2019)

The 23-year-old is expected to remain in the starting rotation through the end of the regular season. He struck out four with two walks and two runs (one earned) over five innings against the Los Angeles Angels. 12. Keller picked up his first MLB win in his return to the major league rotation Aug. A former second-round pick, Keller enters play with a 7.94 ERA through 17 innings this year, giving up 15 earned runs but just one homer.

He walked one and gave up just one earned run (two ...

Cleveland (M Clevinger) vs NY Yankees (C Sabathia) Match Prediction (18-08-2019)

Cleveland has played over the total in four straight games and the over is 7-2-1 in their last 10 outings. The Indians have dropped five of six following the opener of this series and have surrendered at least six runs in every defeat. The Tribe has also cashed the over 31 times in 47 home contests. Thats been a boon for over bettors, and playing at home has helped line their pockets.

Cleveland's bullpen is somewhat in flux due to roster decisions made prior to the ALDS. New York ha...

Detroit (M Boyd) vs Tampa Bay (T Richards) Match Prediction (18-08-2019)

Both games have combined for three runs total and I dont see offensive fireworks coming out of nowhere in the series finale, so Ill bank on another low-scoring affair here. Detroits offensive issues this year are well-known, which is why Im siding with the under. However, Im a little bit gunshy about backing Tampa Bay after the clunker they put up in losing the series opener, and had trouble scoring a single run in game two even with Zimmermann on the mound for Detroit who has been a Chris...

Houston (Z Greinke) vs Oakland (B Anderson) Match Prediction (18-08-2019)

Verlander makes this start after a bit of a grind his last time out against Baltimore. One of those starts was a dominant showing against the As where he went 6 innings of 1-(unearned)run ball. Hell look to bounce back and revive the roll he was on previous to his last game, which included 5 straight games of at least 6 innings with 2 or less earned runs. He gave up 4 runs in that one in just 5 innings, which was an uncharacteristic outing for the perennial Cy Young contender. His other ou...

Miami (J Yamamoto) vs Colorado (P Lambert) Match Prediction (18-08-2019)

Supreme Court Ruling on PASPA: New Jersey finally had its long awaited day in front of the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) to contest PASPA (the federal law that prohibits wagering on sports in all states save Nevada, Delaware, Oregon and Montana). While this writer has held since its inception that PASPA was unconstitutional, New Jersey has finally been allowed to make its argument.

When is a game a slot machine and when is it not? Generally, a slot machine is an electro...

Milwaukee (C Anderson) vs Washington (E Fedde) Match Prediction (18-08-2019)

They have scored 4.63 runs per game and totaled 621 runs this season. Washington has walked 483 times this year and they have struck out on 1,077 occasions. He has collected 145 hits in 545 at bats while driving in 55 runs. He maintains a slugging percentage of .501 with an OPS+ of 129. Bryce Harper comes into this matchup batting .247 with an OBP of .379. They rank 14th in MLB with 8.5 hits per contest. They have had 944 men left on base and have an OPS of .744. The Nationals hold ...

Minnesota (M Perez) vs Texas (L Lynn) Match Prediction (18-08-2019)

His goal is to break down the complicated trends and numbers into a language that's accessible even if you're not a seasoned sports bettor, providing comprehensive insight that can apply to just about everyone. Andrew has been with Sports Chat Place since 2012, contributing to football, baseball and basketball across the fantasy,college and professional ranks.

Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities o...

San Diego (J Lucchesi) vs Philadelphia (J Vargas) Match Prediction (18-08-2019)

Individual users are responsible for the laws regarding accessing gambling information from their jurisdictions. We provide point spread news, odds, statistics and information to over 175 countries around the world each year. Many countries around the world prohibit gambling, please check the laws in your location. Copyright: The information contained on TheSpread.com website is protected by international copyright and may not be reproduced, or redistributed in any way without expressed wr...

San Francisco (M Bumgarner) vs Arizona (M Kelly) Match Prediction (18-08-2019)

The Diamondbacks, meanwhile, are 1-7 in Taylor Kellys last eight starts, are 1-4 in his last five outings at home and have dropped five of his last seven starts when facing a fellow National League West rival. The Giants are also 4-0 in Bumgarners last four starts versus the Diamondbacks and have won 10 of his last 12 outings at Chase Field. The Giants are a perfect 6-0 in Madison Bumgarners last six starts and are 5-0 in his last five outings when hes coming off a Quality Start in his las...

St. Louis (J Flaherty) vs Cincinnati (A Wood) Match Prediction (18-08-2019)

If Alex Wood has a quality start the Reds has a 67% chance of winning. Louis Cardinals are 30-33 on the road this season. Alex Wood has a 39% chance of a QS and Jack Flaherty a 34% chance. He has a 37% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Reds have a 63% chance of winning. Louis Cardinals is Paul Goldschmidt who averaged 2.36 hits+walks+RBI. Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Reds w...