Mixed martial arts Match Predictions

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor Match Prediction (01-01-2020) 21:00

That would mean select MMA media gives Notorious a 60 percent chance of winning, while The Eagle has a 40 percent chance to retain his world title. the biggest ever, according to UFC President, Dana White. Meanwhile, sportsbooks in Las Vegas, Nevada, currently (at the time of this writing) have Nurmagomedov as a slight betting favorite (-150) over the Irishman. TL;DR: MMAmania.com polled more than 20 members of mixed martial arts (MMA) media, as well as its own staff, about who would win U...

Conor McGregor vs Jorge Masvidal Match Prediction (30-12-2019)

The Irishman won the belt in both divisions, but never defended either. McGregor has been fighting at lightweight most recently after entering the UFC in the featherweight division. Masvidal has been fighting at welterweight for the past several years despite spending much of his early career at lightweight.

Rory MacDonald vs Douglas Lima Match Prediction (30-12-2019)

Rorys style is friendlier to judges, and his approach should end up getting him the win here. Rory MacDonald by decision. It seems like his jab and composure will win out here, being able to nullify takedown attempts and turn up the heat in later rounds. Hes already got a big frame for welterweight. Victor Rodriguez: Im thinking that Rorys transition to middleweight wont be that difficult.

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferguson Match Prediction (30-12-2019) 23:00

The ability to take down on numerous occasions along with a huge volume in terms of punches have made Ferguson a nightmare for his opponents. Nurmagomedov has deadly accuracy along with the ability to force submission at any time in the fight. He is also extremely good while standing up. He is also extremely balanced with an ability to dominate his opponents.

Amanda Nunes vs Germaine de Randamie Match Prediction (14-12-2019)

Germaine de Randamie enters this fight with a 8-3 record and has won 63 percent of her fights by decision. de Randamie doesnt have much ground success on the UFC level in terms of numbers, but she has shown quality wrestling in the past and can survive the canvas if needed. de Randamie is a standup striker who has a deep background in kickboxing and boxing, and shes more than willing to trade in the octagon, as we saw in her victory over Holly Holm. This will be de Randamies fourth career ...

Max Holloway vs Alexander Volkanovski Match Prediction (14-12-2019) 23:00

In addition, please read our Privacy Policy, which has also been updated and became effective May 23rd, 2018. To find out more or to opt-out, please read our Cookie Policy. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from.

Petr Yan vs Urijah Faber Match Prediction (14-12-2019) 20:00

Rivera burst into the top of the division with a clinical win over Urijah Faber, fresh off Fabers title shot at UFC 199; while Faber was clearly on the decline for a while before that fight, Rivera made Faber look totally useless. Riveras leading was no less impressive; he took some time to feint and draw out Fabers check hook, and once he keyed on that, found opportunities to blast Faber with clean pocket combinations. Rivera looked excellent in the pocket in that fight, especially on the...

Marlon Moraes vs Jose Aldo Match Prediction (14-12-2019) 20:30

When asked why the all-time great Aldo wasnt headlining the Brazilian fight card, UFC President Dana White revealed that Aldo had asked to take part in the co-main event rather than the main event, feeling more comfortable in a three-round contest than the five-round fight he would have been in were he to headline. The co-headliner pits legendary featherweight and former longtime champ Jos Aldo against surging contender Renato Moicano. Aldo is a strong starter who has faded in the late rou...

Colby Covington vs Kamaru Usman Match Prediction (13-12-2019) 09:00

Helwani went on to report that Usman-Masvidal has been considered but that has also run into issues, and Usman in turn tweeted out a response dismissing Masvidal. A fight between Usman and Masvidal would upend the potential Masvidal-Nate Diaz fight but apparently the UFC believes that could be worth it. Theres only one problem with that: Usman doesnt seem all that interested.

Kamaru Usman vs Colby Covington Match Prediction (30-11-2019)

Usmans a scrub. His last two wins, his only ranked wins, are against guys coming off losses, and I already took their soul and left them bloody and beaten, and they had no will to fight anymore. He hasnt even beat anybody in the top 10 coming off a win. Woodleys going to smoke him, Colby Covington told MMAjunkie Radio in a recent interview. Hes got a padded record. He shouldnt even be in that position. He shouldnt even be in this position, but he talked his way up, he sucked off some peopl...