Cimarrones de Sonora (@2.1) vs Venados FC (@3.3)
14-09-2019

Our Prediction:

Cimarrones de Sonora will win

Cimarrones de Sonora – Venados FC Match Prediction | 14-09-2019 22:00

Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams. In 1 (33.33%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. In 1 (33.33%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.00 goals per Match.Cimarrones de Sonora in actual season average scored 0.71 goals per match. In 2 (66.67%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Teams Cimarrones de Sonora Venados FC played so far 8 matches.Cimarrones de Sonora won 2 direct matches. In 1 (33.33%) matches in season 2019 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. Below the text is a list of the direct games. Venados FC average scored 1.38 goals per match in season 2019. Venados FC won 3 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw.

On this page you will find all our predictions on football match Cimarrones de Sonora-Venados, match of the championship Mexico Ascenso Mx - Apertura. With this, we always try to provide gratis all the tools you need to bet responsibly and we hope winning! Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Mexico Ascenso Mx - Apertura and on teams Cimarrones de Sonora and Venados.The prediction 1x2 or under/over or goal/nogoal, with odds of bookmakers comes complete with the correct score.

You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent.

Cimarrones de Sonora

With this, we always try to provide gratis all the tools you need to bet responsibly and we hope winning! Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match Cimarrones de Sonora-Venados, match of the championship Mexico Liga de Acenso - Clausura. Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Mexico Liga de Acenso - Clausura and on teams Cimarrones de Sonora and Venados.The prediction 1x2 or under/over or goal/nogoal, with odds of bookmakers comes complete with the correct score.

Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match Cimarrones de Sonora-Venados, match of the championship Mexico Ascenso Mx - Apertura. With this, we always try to provide gratis all the tools you need to bet responsibly and we hope winning! Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Mexico Ascenso Mx - Apertura and on teams Cimarrones de Sonora and Venados.The prediction 1x2 or under/over or goal/nogoal, with odds of bookmakers comes complete with the correct score.

In the section Schedule you will find full schedule of both teams for the whole season. We invite you to check Cimarrones de Sonora and Venados FC match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Our site is not limited to only as this. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap.In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of Cimarrones de Sonora and Venados FC in season. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. You will find what results teams Cimarrones de Sonora and Venados FC usually end matches with divided into first and second half.

But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies.