Minnesota Twins (@2.45) vs New York Yankees (@1.53)
04-10-2019

Our Prediction:

New York Yankees will win

Minnesota Twins – New York Yankees Match Prediction | 04-10-2019 21:00

The DMVI is a tool to find value vs. the current line. DMVI = (Daily Market Value Index) The DMVI is our researched and calculated line compared to the bookmakers line. When calculating the DMVI, we look for the margin of error between the bookmakers line, the final result of a game and then produce the value of what the line should be in the next game for both teams.

J.A. Aroldis Chapman got the win to improve to 3-2 on the year while Chad Green picked up his 1st save of the season. Gleyber Torres and Mike Tauchman each had an RBI with Tauchman adding a double of his own. Happ will start game three and is 8-5 with a 4.86 ERA and 84 strikeouts this season. Domingo German gave up eight runs on nine hits while striking out three over 3.2 innings of work, not factoring in the decision. Didi Gregorius led the charge, going a perfect 5 for 5 at the dish with a home run, two doubles and seven RBIs. Aaron Hicks and Aaron Judge each had two RBIs with Hicks homering while Judge added a pair of doubles. Edwin Encarnacion and Luke Voit each had two hits with Encarnacion doubling while Gio Urshela had a double and Austin Tomine added a base knock of his own to cap off the Yankees offense in victory. In his career, Happ is 3-5 with a 5.04 ERA and 33 strikeouts against Minnesota. The New York Yankees will look to win the series after taking game two on Tuesday by a final score of 14-12.

J.A. Domingo German surrendered eight runs on nine hits while striking out three over 3.2 innings of work, not factoring in the decision. Aroldis Chapman got the success to improve to 3-2 on the year while Chad Green grabbed his first spare of the season. Happ will begin game three and is 8-5 with a 4.86 ERA and 84 strikeouts this season. In his career, Happ is 3-5 with a 5.04 ERA and 33 strikeouts against Minnesota Twins.

Minnesota Twins vs New York Yankees: Preview, Prediction and Match Details

Any use of this information that may violate any federal, state, local or international law is strictly prohibited. Many countries around the world prohibit gambling, please check the laws in your location. We provide point spread news, odds, statistics and information to over 175 countries around the world each year. About: TheSpread.com is the largest sports betting news site in the United States. Disclaimer: This site is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Individual users are responsible for the laws regarding accessing gambling information from their jurisdictions. Our coverage includes all North American College and Professional Sports as well as entertainment, political and proposition wagering news. Copyright: The information contained on TheSpread.com website is protected by international copyright and may not be reproduced, or redistributed in any way without expressed written consent.

The Minnesota Twins have likewise won 14 of Odorizzis last 17 home begins and Odorizzi held the New York Yankees to six shutout innings prior this season, so everyone will take the Minnesota Twins for the series triumph on Wednesday. Happ has additionally pitched well on the road, going ERA with an ERA under four away from Yankee Stadium this season. The New York Yankees could merit a look here after their emotional come from a deficit triumph on Tuesday. Be that as it may, the Minnesota Twins got to Happ for four runs in 5.2 innings prior this season, and keeping in mind that Odorizzi has had a mixed career against the Yankees, hes been strong at home for the Twins, going 6-0 out of 9 begins with a 2.56 ERA.

Their relievers have struck out 351 batters and walked 127 opposing hitters. They are 6th in the league in team earned run average at 3.97. Minnesota has a 61-38 overall mark this year. He also has given up 78 hits. They have given up 124 home runs this year, which ranks 24th in Major League Baseball. Their team WHIP is 1.27 while their FIP as a staff is 4.19. They give up a walk 2.9 times per 9 innings while they strike out 8.7 per 9. The Twins pitchers as a team have surrendered 851 base knocks and 395 earned runs this season. Minnesota as a staff has walked 286 hitters and struck out 866 batters. With an earned run average of 3.18, Jake Odorizzi has a 11-4 record and a 1.13 WHIP. He has 101 strikeouts over the 99 innings he's pitched. Teams are hitting .252 against the Twins bullpen. He's allowing 7.1 hits per nine innings and his FIP stands at 3.88. As a team, Minnesota allows 8.5 hits per nine innings while striking out 8.7 batters per nine innings. The bullpen has an earned run average of 4.33 and they have given up 333 base hits on the year.

Most Popular

However, the Twins got to Happ for four runs in 5.2 innings earlier this season, and while Odorizzi has had a mixed career against the Yankees, hes been strong at home for the Twins, going 6-0 in 9 starts with a 2.56 ERA. Happ has also pitched well on the road, going ERA with an ERA under four away from Yankee Stadium this season. The Yankees could be worth a look here after their emotional come from behind victory on Tuesday. The Twins have also won 14 of Odorizzis last 17 home starts and Odorizzi held the Yankees to six shutout innings earlier this season, so Ill take the Twins for the series victory on Wednesday.

= (Chances Game Going OVER) The C.O.G.O. percentage is based on both teams OVER/UNDER record, using both teams short and long-term OVER/UNDER records. *Note: If theres a 60% chance of the game going OVER, that means, theres a 40% chance of the game going UNDER. C.O.G.O. After we process it through our math predictor, we then provide a CHANCES OF COVERING percentage for that game, which lets you know if theres any value on the OVER in that game.

The Yankees have been a very good pick for MLB bettors as the favorite, going 57-24-0 SU. The Yankees have been a very good pick for MLB bettors, having gone 64-35-0 SU. The Twins cover 61.6% of the time, going 61-38-0 straight up. Minnesota has gone 21-12-0 straight up as the underdog, so they cover 63.6% of the time.

Nelson Cruz included his very own solo homer while Luis Arraez, Jason Castro and Eddie Rosario each additional a RBI with Rosario including a double. Miguel Sano went 2 for 6 with a pair of home runs and five RBIs while Jorge Polanco had a home run, a double and three RBIs. The Minnesota Twins will hope to bounce back and win the series subsequent to dropping game two on Tuesday.