Veronika Kudermetova (@1.47) vs Bernarda Pera (@2.7)
18-08-2019

Our Prediction:

Veronika Kudermetova will win
  • Home
  • Tennis
  • Veronika Kudermetova vs Bernarda Pera

Veronika Kudermetova – Bernarda Pera Match Prediction | 18-08-2019

This is a Bronx open Qualification match between Veronika Kudermetova and Bernada Pera .The both players have been top of their game in this tournament Veronika is currently seating at number 57 in WTA world ranking with 65% Probability win in this game while her opponent is at number 66 in ranking and 35% probability win. You can also play 2:1 correct score, which in my opinion is a good option. Thank you. My prediction is over 20.5 game at the end of the match. You can give it a trial. From all indication Veronika is more at advantage to win this game.

And, the third set took 14 games to decide. Hercog has turned in some exceptional performances this year, including a title in Lugano. I expect well see a very competitive and tight match. It took three sets before Hercog could exit the Belarussian. Aliaksandra Sasnovich and Polona Hercog recently squared off at the French Open.

Im not sure how much weight Id give the head to head, since Kozlova and Cornet last played in 2015. Both had a similar result in Cincinnati, losing in qualifiers, and both lost last year in New York in their opening rounds. Identical results which Im sure neither player wanted. This should be an opportunity for Cornet to gain some momentum heading into the US Open.

Bronx Open Live score and result Veronika Kudermetova vs. Bernarda Pera

A good match up here =, i expect a good clean game betwee the two women playing, both areyoung and hungry to win this one, so lets see what they can achive during this match, i do want the FAV to win and she has been performing very well in these few days leding to the match, so expect to win this one with easy and pout enough money to win big on this one, also i epect to bouble my normal stake for this match just because i expect it as an easy match here. good luck to people who follow this one.

The hard-hitting Italian has a tremendous run in New York, losing in the finals to Jessie Pegula. Giorgi seems to go for broke on every shot. Its an all or nothing style that yields great results when shes on and early exits when shes not. Both Toronto and Cincinnati didnt yield good results as Giorgi lost in straight sets in her opening bid. Camila Giorgi starts her campaign against Margarita Gasparyan.

This happens when a match is suspended, posponed, or cancelled e.g. a common void bet occurs in tennis when a player retires through injury. Void bets occur when the bet is not decided as a win or loss and the stake is returned to the player. Note: bookmakers' policies on voided matches changes so we always recommend players to check the specific terms of bookmakers they bet with to ensure they understand under what circumstances they void bets.

Note: bookmakers' policies on voided matches changes so we always recommend players to check the specific terms of bookmakers they bet with to ensure they understand under what circumstances they void bets. Void bets occur when the bet is not decided as a win or loss and the stake is returned to the player. a common void bet occurs in tennis when a player retires through injury. This happens when a match is suspended, posponed, or cancelled e.g.